I’m sitting here trying to write goals for this year. A few things are running thru my head
1. Why is everything weight related for me? I wish I wasn’t so obsessed. One day I’d love to let go of the number and just be happy with how I feel. (Right now I feel very bloated, so today is not that day!)
I have a 12 pound goal for this year. Lose 12 pounds. I’ve gained 6 pounds this holiday season. 6! I’m really hoping it’s mostly that bloat I mentioned.
2. Being more intentional in my activities. Playing with my kids. Dating my husband. Enjoying my job. Making time for friends and family. Spending more time being present.
Life really is so good. I can’t complain, well, I can... because I can always give an opinion, but not today. I’m happy. My kids are happy. I have a healthy marriage. Isn’t that all that really matters?
Maybe my other goal for the year will be to track things here again... I’ll try. No promises. š
Adam made me a book of all my past posts. It’s been a lot of fun reading thru. Blasts from the past. The ramblings of me in my late 20’s and early 30’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment